My Blog, My Life.

I sit here today, blogging tomorrow. Enjoy my blogs. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Friday, December 10, 2010

2 : Music Minded

"A house without music is like a body without soul." Don't you just love sitting on your comfy couch enjoying a cup of tea while listening to music? Playing music is not as hard as listening to it. If you just have the effort, you can be the next "Santana" of the century.

Music is everywhere if your music minded. A drop of water can easily turn into a beat. Then that beat leads to making a melody. Thus, resulting into music. Try to imagine a world without music. No dancing and singing? What a silent world it would be.

English Man In New York

1 comment:

  1. So sweet of you to mention me in your blog Marcs. Just keep on writing... even if it's hard to find inspiration sometimes. =)

    ReplyDelete